Land Use Petitions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The City Clerk's office accepts and processes land use petitions. The documents should be submitted using "Standard documents for Land Use Petitions" as available below.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer