The budget document is the annual budget for all operations and capital improvements for the fiscal year. The City prepares a budget by fiscal year which is May 1 through April 30. The legally adopted portion of the budget is for the current fiscal year. The four subsequent years are for planning purposes only and are not legally binding.
- discussion of major activities and projects;
- a summary of budgeted revenues and expenses;
- the allocation of employees by department;
- the goals, mission and service of each department;
- the detail budget for all funds and departments;
- the capital improvements that are planned.
FY 2019 Adopted Budget Book 1
Budget Overview & General Fund
FY 2019 Adopted Budget Book 2
Other Funds & Capital Improvement