- Phone: 309-434-2777
- Toll-free: 866-686-9541
- Fax: 309-434-2778
Physical address (for walk up sales):
Southeast corner of BCPA
600 N. East St.
Box Office Hours:
||10 AM - 6 PM
||Open 10 AM - performance start on show days
|Saturday and Sunday
||Open 2 hours before start of show on show days
Ticket orders placed over the telephone and ordered over the internet will be mailed within 48 hours of purchase. Ticket orders placed within 15 days of the performance will be held at Will Call.
Individual ticket buyers may exchange tickets for a $5 fee per order. Exchanged tickets must be received by the Box Office (by mail or in person) at least 24 hours prior to the performance. You may also fax a photocopy of your torn tickets to 309-434-2778. Lost or misplaced tickets cannot be exchanged. The value of the tickets may be applied to another BCPA performance within the current season only. You may designate any unused credits as a tax-deductible contribution to the BCPA.
All ticket orders received less than 15 days before the performance will be held at Will Call. Please arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the published start time of the performance. Picture ID is required and tickets will only be released to the patron who ordered the tickets unless prior notice is given to the box office of your designee.
Lost or Misplaced Tickets
If you can't find your tickets, call the Box Office at 309-434-2777 to have duplicate tickets waiting for you at Will Call. Duplicate tickets will not be mailed. Picture ID is required at pick up and tickets will only be released to the patron who ordered the tickets unless prior notice is given to the box office of your designee.
Give the gift of the arts to your friends and family with a gift certificate to the Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts events. BCPA gift certificates are the perfect gift for any occasion.
Due to the nature of the performing arts, programs and artists are subject to change. Refunds are given only in the case of an event cancellation or date change. Handling fees are not refundable. All refunds must be transacted no later than 48 hours prior to the rescheduled performance date.
* Purchases on a credit card will be refunded to the original card when refund is requested by patron. Purchases that were made by cash or check must be handled by the City and could require a couple of weeks to process. Once a request is made for a cash or check transaction refund, the City of Bloomington will mail a check to the purchaser once the refund is processed.
Checks returned for insufficient funds will have a $30 service fee.
Ticket Donations/Unused Tickets
If you are unable to attend a performance, you may return your ticket(s) 24 hours prior to the performance for a tax-deductible contribution to the BCPA. Tickets that are returned after that time or after the performance ends are not eligible for exchanges or donation.
All tickets include a $1.00 building restoration fee.
The BCPA reserves the right to hold late seating based on the artist’s preference or until it is determined that late seating will be the least disruptive to the artists and our audiences.
Children and Families
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket for entry. We cannot allow small children or infants entry without a ticket. Our box office staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding child-appropriate performances.
Ways to Save
Choose FOUR or more SHOWS and save
Subscribing is an affordable and flexible way to experience even more of the programming that interests you in the 2013-2014 BCPA season. You can order as few as one ticket or as many tickets as you like for each show--just be sure to order FOUR or more SHOWS to take advantage of our 4Shows+ subscription discount. Once the initial FOUR shows are ordered, come back anytime throughout the current season and utilize the 4Shows+ discount for each subsequent show (where applicable).
Select the 4Shows+ subscription price to save on Regular and Senior prices when you are ordering tickets to four or more shows*
* 4Shows+ discounts cannot by applied to previously purchased tickets. 4Shows+ Discount prices do not apply until tickets have been purchased to at least four BCPA shows. If total purchases to BCPA events exceeds four shows over the course of a season, the 4Shows+ discount will apply only to purchases made above the four show threshold. No refunds are available if 4Shows+ discount is NOT selected at time of original purchase.
* 4Shows+ Flexible Subscription savings apply only to non-discounted ticket prices. Seniors should also select 4Shows+ prices when ordering tickets to four or more events. 4Shows+ discounts do not apply to Family Series events.
Other Ways to Save:
- Senior Citizen tickets are available to persons 65 and older
- Youth tickets (20% discount) are available for children and anyone with a Student I.D. (required).
- Bring a Group! Groups of 15-24 people can receive 10% off and groups of 25 or more can receive 15% off single ticket prices to most BCPA events. Contact our Box Office at 309-434-2777 to reserve seats for your group.
MasterCard, Visa, Cash, Checks, BCPA Gift Certificates
Patron Assistance Services
The BCPA is committed to making its performances accessible to our entire community. Should any of our patrons have special requests for accessibility not addressed below, please contact our Box Office at 309-434-2777. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Wheelchair and companion seating is available for all performances in all price ranges. Please note that the balcony is not accessible for anyone with a wheelchair or who cannot navigate stairs. Call our Box Office at 309-434-2777 with any accessible seating questions or for assistance with your order. Wheelchair and companion seating can now be ordered online.
- Easy access to your seats – If you are concerned about climbing the front stairs, don’t be! An accessible entrance with elevator access to all seating areas, the ballroom, and the box office is located in the southeast corner of the building on East Street. Look for the awning above the door and come right in. The elevator is easy to use if you come on your own. Ushers will also be available to assist you before, during, or after performances.
- Personal Amplified Listeners (PAL) – The BCPA is equipped with an assisted listening system, an infrared, high-clarity audio amplification system. Free headsets may be checked out on a first-come, first-served basis at our coat check area located on the lower level next to the ladies' restroom.
- Sign Language Interpretation is available for persons with hearing impairments. We ask that you provide us with a minimum of three weeks-notice to provide signers for your convenience. Please contact Stacey Downey, Guest and Patron Services Manager, to request this service.
- Large print playbills are available at all performances. Braille playbills are also available from the house manager with at least a 2 week notice prior to the event.