About Ticket Ordering
Selecting ticket discounts
- On the Order Summary page, select any appropriate discount code for each individual ticket that applies to your order:
- 4Shows+: Use this discount when ordering tickets to 4 or more different BCPA-sponsored events. Cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets.
- Senior: For individuals 65 years and older
- Youth: For students and school age patrons, kindergarten thru college or adult in continuing education. (Student ID may be required)
- Refunds cannot be issued if the discount codes are not properly selected at the time of your order
Small children and infants
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket for entry, including small children and infants. Our Box Office staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding tickets for your younger child(ren).
About Order Fulfillment
- An email confirmation will be sent to you once your order is complete.
- Tickets will be sent to you via postal mail.
All ticket orders placed within 15 days of a performance will be held at the Box Office at WILL CALL under your last name. Please arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the published start time of the performance. The ticket purchaser must present a picture ID. Tickets will only be released to the ticket purchaser unless you notify the Box Office with different pick up information.
Ticket buyers may exchange tickets for a $5 fee per order. Exchanged tickets must be received by the Box Office (by mail or in person) no later than 24 hours prior to the performance. You may also fax a photocopy of your torn tickets to 309-434-2778. Lost or misplaced tickets cannot be exchanged. The value of the tickets may be applied to another BCPA performance within the current season only. Substitute performance must be selected at the time of exchange. There are no refunds for funds not used during the exchange; however, you may designate any unused credits as a tax-deductible contribution.
Due to the nature of the performing arts, programs and artists are subject to change. Only in the case of event cancellation or event date change can refunds be issued. Alternatively, either ticket donations or exchanges to another performance in the current season can be made. All refunds must be transacted no later than 48 hours prior to the rescheduled performance date. Fees are not refundable.
Lost or Misplaced Tickets
Call the Box Office at 309-434-2777 to arrange for replacement tickets to an event. Reissued tickets will be held for you at Will Call and will not be mailed. The ticket purchaser must present a picture ID. Tickets will only be released to the ticket purchaser unless you notify the Box Office with different pick up information.
Information regarding Patron Assistance Services