City Council Special Session Meeting
- Date: 03/26/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Council Chambers
109 E. Olive St.
Bloomington, Illinois 61701
- Introduction: Special Meeting
|Video/Live Stream:||City of Bloomington YouTube Channel|
|Bills and Payroll:||https://www.cityblm.org/government/advanced-components/documents/-folder-1813|
|Emailed Public Comments:||Public Comment 3-26-20|
**This meeting is the rescheduled meeting from the one that was canceled on 3/23/20 due to technical difficulties. To adhere to social distancing and group gathering guidelines in light of COVID-19, only a few people will be admitted to City Hall, which is otherwise closed, to participate in the meeting in-person. That being said, we encourage the public to participate remotely in the following ways:
1) Watch/listen to the meeting remotely via the City's livestream on its YouTube channel: www.cityblm.org/live
2) If you’d like to make a public comment, please send your comments via email to email@example.com by 5:45 pm on 3/26/20. This is the best way to participate remotely in public comment and make sure your comments become part of the public record. If you've already sent a comment for the 3/23/20 meeting, you do not need to resend it. Comments received via email by 5:45 pm will be shared with Council, become part of the record, and be posted on our website, cityblm.org.
3) You can also make a public comment via Zoom. Click here to register and receive the call-in number. For customer support for members of the public regarding the Zoom portion of the meeting, please call 309-661-5700.
We cannot guarantee the compatibility of a participant's technology.**