Convenience Center Opens 4/7; Spring Bulk Pickup Scheduled to Begin July 6
The Citizen Convenience Center is currently anticipated to reopen for use on April 7. The Spring Free Curbside Bulk Collection is currently anticipated to begin on July 6. Details of both as of today are below:
Citizen Convenience Center
- The CCC will reopen starting Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
- Hours (same as pre-closure):
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 7 AM to 2:45 PM
- Wednesday: 11 AM to 6:45 PM
- We will be limiting contact between staff and citizens and following CDC guidelines and best practices.
- Staff will advise users to roll up their windows and show their driver’s license from behind the closed window.
- There will be one user vehicle per material bin location at a time.
- Staff does not handle material with their hands, unless absolutely necessary and then only with proper PPE.
- Equipment is utilized to move material from bins to roll off containers.
Spring Free Curbside Bulk Collection
- We are delaying the beginning of Spring Free Curbside Bulk Collection from May 1st to Monday, July 6th. Collection typically takes about two weeks, and we’ll be providing an area-specific schedule as we get closer to July 6th.