As part of the City of Bloomington's COVID-19 response, upcoming meetings will be held virtually. We encourage the public to participate remotely in the following ways:
1) Watch/listen to the meeting remotely via the City's live stream on our YouTube channel: www.cityblm.org/live
2) If you’d like to make a public comment, please send your comments via email to email@example.com up to 15 minutes prior to the meeting start time. This is the best way to participate remotely in public comment and make sure your comments become part of the public record. Comments received in this time frame will be shared with Council, become part of the record, and be posted on our website: www.cityblm.org/publiccomments
3)To register to speak at an upcoming virtual meeting:
- Select the meeting below that you wish to speak to open the form.
- Enter the required information including a valid email address and click submit.
- Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation to the email address you supplied with the call-in information you need to use for that meeting.
IMPORTANT: All participants must join the meeting by telephone with the phone number entered on the registration form to be recognized to speak. Joining the meeting with another method may prevent you from participating.
The following meetings are available for registration:
- 5/26/2020 - Township / City Council Meeting (PUBLIC COMMENT ONLY)
- 5/26/2020 - City Council Meeting(PUBLIC HEARING ONLY)
- 5/27/2020 - Planning Commission Meeting
Please contact the City Clerk if you have any additional questions.