Meeting Times / Details
Third Tuesday of each Month
4:00 PM - City Hall Council Chambers
|Term Length:||3 Years|
|City Code:||Chapter 29, Article XXVIII|
Phil Allyn, PE, PTOE
The Transportation Commission assists, informs and advises the administrative and elected officials of the City on matters pertaining to the transportation of people and materials within the City. The primary areas of focus consist of advising on policy level matters involving:
- streets and highways, including all streets, alleyways, roadways, on street parking, recreational drives, bridges and grade separations located within the City;
- pedestrian ways, including sidewalks, grade separations, shopping areas, and recreational pathways within the City;
- bikeways, including on- and off-street routes for transportation and recreational uses within the City;
- multi-use trails, including off-street trails for non-motorized uses within the City;
- materials and handling, including truck routes, truck terminals and materials loading trucks and other facilities.
The Commission consists of seven (7) members, appointed by the Mayor with the advice and consent of City Council.
|Member||Bradley, Maureen (Reenie)||4/30/2021|
|City Staff||Allyn, Phil||N/A|
Indicates Mayor Appointed Position