The Annual Action Plan is the document that outlines the City of Bloomington's annual Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. The Annual Action Plan is mandated by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and includes an overview of the funds required to implement the programs and services planned for a single program year.
Each Annual Action Plan must support the goals identified in the associated Consolidated Plan. The program years covered under the current Consolidated Plan are:
- Program Year 2015 (May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016)
- Program Year 2016 (May 1, 2016 - April 30, 2017)
- Program Year 2017 (May 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018)
- Program Year 2018 (May 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019)
- Program Year 2019 (May 1, 2019 - April 30, 2020
For questions related to the above plans, please contact Jennifer Toney at email@example.com or 309-434-2342.