Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report
The Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) provides annual performance reporting on CDBG program outcomes. The CAPER allows the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to assess the City's performance in achieving its Consolidated Plan goals.
Each CAPER is tied to a specific Annual Action Plan. (LINK TO AAP PAGE). Each Annual Action Plan is tied to the Consolidated Plan. The program years covered under the current Consolidated Plan are:
- Program Year 2015 (May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016)
- Program Year 2016 (May 1, 2016 - April 30, 2017)
- Program Year 2017 (May 1, 2017 - April 30, 2018)
- Program Year 2018 (May 1, 2018 - April 30, 2019)
- Program Year 2019 (May 1, 2019 - April 30, 2020)
Click here to review the approved CAPERs for the 2015-2019 Consolidated Plan Period.