Permit Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Special Events

Special event permits are handled by the Downtown Division office. Guidelines on special event permits and application for permits can be obtained by clicking the link below. Applications can also be obtained in person at the Downtown Division office in the Government Center at 115 E. Washington Street, Bloomington.

Special Events Permit Application

Sidewalk Cafés
Sidewalk café permits are handled by the City Clerk’s office. Please click the link below for the application form which can be returned to the City Clerk. For more information, call the City Clerk’s office at (309) 434-2240 or visit the City Clerk’s office at Bloomington City Hall, 109 E. Olive Street, Bloomington.  

Sidewalk Café Application