- Protect Your Investment : A Guide for At Risk Homeowners
The impact of COVID-19 was swift and unexpected, leaving many people in a financial emergency. If you are a homeowner who is struggling or unable to meet your loan obligations, work with housing experts and your lender to find a solution, now.
- City of Bloomington Township – 309-828-2356
607 S. Gridley Street, Ste B, Bloomington, IL
General Assistance / Emergency Assistance / Basic Maintenance Assistance (Rent, Utilities, Food, Etc.)
- Home Sweet Home Ministries - 309-828-7356
303 S. Oakland Street, Bloomington, IL
- Department of Veteran Affairs
Special Relief for those Potentially Impacted by COVID-19
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Guide to coronavirus mortgage relief options
- State of Illinois
Executive Order 2020-10 Section 2: Order Ceasing Evictions
Extension of Order Ceasing Evictions
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Get Your Home Ready for COVID-19
Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease in 2019 in Homes and Residential Communities
- Land of Lincoln Legal Aid
Landlord and Tenant Law Frequently Asked Questions for COVID-19
- Prairie State Legal Services
Can I be Evicted during the COVID-19 crisis in Illinois?
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein is designed to provide timely information on various services offered. Nothing herein guarantees said services will be available and all services are subject to change. This is not a comprehensive list of all services that might be offered. In addition, nothing herein shall be considered legal advice or formal guidance by the City.